Thursday, January 14, 2010

I won a Digiorno House Party!















I have been "competing" for House Parties since March of 2009. I have "won" the right to throw 5 parties. They include a sponsor who gives you a kit to throw a party for free in your home with their products. My parties have included: Oscar Meyer hot dog party, Chef Michael's gourmet dog food party, Glory foods southern foods party, Rowenta steam iron party and now, Digiorno pizza party. You apply and agree to invite your family and friends. In return the send you a great box filled with cool free products to explore with your party goers. This is open to all people! The products as you can tell are not just food related. Some of the past non food parties have been  Windows7, Ford Taurus, Carnival cruise line, Home safety and security and so on. If you want info please leave a comment and I'll tell you how to join!















Onto the FOOD!  I won the Digiorno pizza party which included:
•1 Party Planner Booklet
•6 DiGiorno Host Gratuity Coupons
•15 DiGiorno Guest Coupons
•1 Supreme Pizza Cutter
•15 Party Rally Beads
•1 Football Pot Holder
•1 Refrigerator Magnet
•Party "Believer" Stickers

I was at work telling my co-worker Silas Jordan about my goof fortune. He told me, I had to try the Digiorno Tuscan chicken pizza. I decided that I would try this pizza, so I could expand the variety that I am going to serve! I am glad I did it was DELICIOUS!! It is full of chicken, spinach,roasted tomatoes, and several different yummy cheeses! Try it. I served it with a big salad. My only complaint is that I wish it was on a regular crust. It is on flat bread which taste good but, Jason can eat 1 pizza in 1 sitting! Give it a try. P.S. there is no doubt....I will blog for free food. I might put that on a t-shirt.  I will promise to always give my honest opinion in my reviews. Remember, you can ROCK THAT PLATE!

1 comment:

Misty said...

You have some lucky family and friends!

Thanks for the comment over on my blog!