Thursday, December 10, 2009

Red Sauce!!









I AM SORRY! I have let my job rule my life.
The Sauce:

3 cans of petite diced tomatoes- found at Kroger's
3 table spoons of dried basil
2 pounds of ground beef- browned
2 Spanish onions- browned
1 package of fresh mushrooms- browned
3 Cubanelle peppers or red, yellow, stop light- Guess, browned with the meat!
3 cloves of garlic- smashed, crushed and utterly disturbed! --a micro plane will due!
3 cans of tomato sauce
1 carrot grated- on a micro plane for sweetness
2 tablespoons of dried red pepper flakes
2 cups of red wine! I use the cheap stuff, Cabernet.

Brown the meat with a good amount of kosher salt and fresh pepper. Add everything else and you can not blame any person. It will be FANTABULOUS!! Remember, You can Rock That Plate! Butter, Salt, Bacon fat and Love is All anyone needs!




No comments: